This "cold therapy spa" employs contract employees for spa services which they evidently think protects them from the responsibility for the quality and safety of their questionable treatments. When I complained about a treatment they said they had fired that employee and any damages need to be addressed to that contract employee's insurance company.

When I called that contract employee I was told they had quit because the company consistently withheld payments to them for unsubstantiated or undocumented complaints. This whole Health and Beauty industry uses contract employees which seems to be a questionable practice that leaves a lot of room to mistreat them and even hold them responsible for damages normally the responsibility of the business owners.

Employers should be required to post notice that they use contract employees! Pretty sleazy, huh?

Review about: Desert Cryotherapy Treatment.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Lousy management and treatments are a rip-off.

Comments

kengermain

I was a contract employee for Desert Cryotherapy for a short time. They refused to pay me for commissions I had earned when I resigned.

I have filed a collection action in Small Claims court and an EEOC complaint regarding their treatment of women contractors. This pretty sad.....